- The $USD has surged on safe haven buying, but it did take a breather lasty week
- The more "risky" $CDW has been crushed in the last several weeks.
- Because of high currency volatility, companies dually listed on US and CAD exchanges tell a different story when charted, which makes technical analysis more difficult.
- One thing to note is that overall the Gold miners did suffer severe technical damage last week. The $XAU and $HUI have reversed and both are oversold. ABX has not reversed it's trend yet, but it is on the edge - the same goes for Gold.
- Expect an oversold bounce this week, and be on alert.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Friday, May 14, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
ilver and the miners are all breaking out with force. This would imply (hyper)inflation is being priced in (because of the EU bailout package). The miners have some catching up to do ...
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Friday, May 7, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Posted by Purposeful Investor at 4:16 PM